Tuesday, September 2, 2008

...damn hip...

A few weeks ago...to a month I started to have this pain on my left side in the hip region, and I am starting to become increasingly paranoid that my stride is transforming moment by moment to that of an eighty year old with a plastic hip, that is misfitted. Basically, I would have to say what is bothering most about this whole experience, is that my entire left leg feels as though it is physically longer, than the right one, and the pain is increasing every time I have to walk somewhere. I was completely unaware of how much I actually walk...sad, I know. I have decided that I should most likely seek some type of treatment in the near future, otherwise my vacation could be somewhat less comfortable, considering how much walking I intend to do in Mexico. Updates to follow.

No comments: