Monday, August 18, 2008

Honestly, Who knew?!?!


I am completely and totally shocked that I am in agreement with one of the morally objectionable people to me, Roseanne Barr. Today she was quoted as saying about Jon Voight's over-collagened succubus she-devil daughter, ""Your evil spawn Angelina Jolie and her vacuous hubby Brad Pitt make about $40 million a year in violent, psychopathic movies and give away three of it to starving children, trying to look as if they give a crap about humanity as they spit out more dunces that will consume more than their fair share and wreck the earth even more," hahahahahahahahahaha! I now am sadly in agreement with a woman who I once thought to be lower than they, oh, Roseanne, how wrong I was. Not that I agree with all that was said, but she does have some completely non-psychotic ideas.

No comments: