Friday, August 8, 2008

It's the first day of the rest of my blogging life.

So, as it goes this is my second foray into blogging, as the first was mostly annoying and writing under a nom de plume proved to be more difficult then originally anticipated. I think the main reason I failed was because I could not just write, be myself, tell my stories and not worry about who may be reading them and what they may think. Naturally I had to learn this lesson in the most time consuming fashion, by designing my very own blog...it turned into a monster that was such a time sucker I grew to hate, even despise my blog. Moving on, I really feel like with blogger I'll be able to share all of myself, well most with the world, emphasizing the, "most." I'll write about life, music, movies, hair (haha), what I like/what I don't, love, war, religion, lifestyles, hobbies, share news, pictures, life lessons, trivia, LOST stuff (lmao), and well, me. So thanks for reading and stay tuned.

1 comment:

cjwarnock said...

and i can leave comments here!